Jo Sungmin with the Choi brothers, SE7EN & TOP.
is that…TOP making a swaggity dope face?
EVERYTHING I’VE EVER KNOWN IS A LIE. ;_;
In this video Big Bang’s G-Dragon made a surprise visit to encourage a 4 year old patient who happens to share the same name (Kwon Ji Yong). Little Kwon Ji Yong has a rare form of hypoglycemia, which means he has very low levels of blood glucose. On September 5th 2011, G-Dragon took the time out of his busy schedule to visit little Ji Yong. He personally donated $47,000 to help these children suffering with these rare diseases.
This is my favorite video. So i wanted to share it with you all.
> Haters can say what they want, but aside from the swagger he shows on stage, on the inside lies a man with a big heart. And unfortunately, a lot of people judge and make assumptions about him <
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate this kind and generous man and think about how we could help those in need and especially children? I am writing this with tears in my eyes and I’m such a weepie when it comes to sick children jc I am just so proud of Jiyong for doing this. Please let’s all take him as example.
bbspazz’s 2012 BIGBANG Christmas Giveaway
- G-Dragon’s One of a Kind Album (Random Ver.)
- BIGBANG’s Alive 2012 Making Collection (3 DVDs + Photobook + Folded Poster) [Region 3 DVD]
- BIGBANG’s official VIP lightstick (Version 3)
- G-Dragon’s “GIYONCHY” Beanie (unofficial)
- Ends: Dec 31, 2012 at 12:00AM/0:00AM California time
- REBLOG ONCE // LIKE ONCE
- YOUR ASK BOX MUST BE OPENED
- I will ship internationally
- there will be FOUR winners - one winner per prize
- each winner only has 24 hours to respond to me or else i will choose a different winner
- each winner will be chosen one at a time and will get to choose what prize they want
- winners will be chosen through a random number generator
- PLEASE TRACK MY GIVEAWAY UPDATES ON MY TUMBLR OR TWITTER
- you DO NOT have to follow me — just make sure to track the giveaway updates as stated in the rules
- I am not responsible for customs fees - if your country requires customs fees, winners are responsible for paying them. I am only paying for STANDARD shipping.
- I am not responsible for any losses/damages that occur during shipment - take up your complaints with your country’s mailing services.
**FYI: I am easier to contact through twitter.